Monday, March 24, 2008
It has been slightly past a week since the boy's been back. I'm so relieved he came back well and alive; in one piece. You've got to know me to believe just how paranoid I can be when he goes away.
But how unfortunate of him to meet with a bike (bike accident, bike meaning BICYCLE.hoho) He now has his ankle region cracked and needs the help of crutches. :(
It's quite ironic to think that a bicycle accident did this to him instead of a motorbike accident but I'm thankful for that, cos I wouldn't wanna dream of the possible consequences that can happen if it were a motorbike accident instead.
In fact, contrary to the usual stereotyped happiness/excitement of girls over boys with bikes/mat motor/abang-abang design or cutting, I'm actually very much contented with the fact that he's without one, despite having both bike and car licences.
And on the bright side of it all, we're now a month closer to turning 4 in June.
Happy belated 45th, baby.
Labels: Monday blues
X O X O; 7:00 pm